Monday 17 June 2013

Finally, Chilly Morning of Tuesday June 2013 Comes : Welcome


Today Tuesday, 18th June 2013- I usher this chilly morning, with the launch of this blog, an idea that I have nurtured for more than 2 years. This has been a turbulent journey of 2 years brewing this great idea at the same time fighting procrastination.  I have so much experience as an Internet Entrepreneur that I would like to share with you through this blog. This has been one of the most pressing ambitions that have been realized today.  


I guess it is the right time for this brief launch on a chilly Tuesday morning since, the greatest thing in the world, that is greater than all the armies of the World is an IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME! I would like to invite you to read this blog on regular basis to help you keep in touch with the world of Internet Entrepreneurship.   

Welcome to this blog that will share insightful ideas on Content Marketing, WordPress, Blogging, Writing, and Internet Marketing. These tips will help you make money online and build a solid Internet Marketing business. But before I let you go, here is the most valuable lesson I discovered in my two years of procrastinating the launch of this blog  

The most important lesson :  You have to take action no matter how small the step is to beat procrastination. Procrastination is the great thief of DREAMS that we should all aspire to overcome. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step…..let’s take this step together into the future of our business and financial bliss….....

I hope to help GUIDE your online entrepreneurial pursuits.  Join Me : ->

No comments:

Post a Comment