Wednesday 19 June 2013

Where do you Start to Make Money Online?





Starting to make money online is a lifelong journey that you should start on the right foot. The best place to start to make money online is by offering services to other online businesses. This will help you to understand the nature of the Internet businesses and how you can build one. If you have evaluated the 5 basic prerequisites of getting started to make Money Online, you are now ready to make the decision on the best place to start.

Selling your Services to Internet Businesses is a good way to Start
I cannot overemphasize the need to start making money online by offering other businesses services. Majority of internet based businesses are always in constant need of web content, link building, SEO, marketing, proposals, white papers, blogs, social media marketing, design and programming. These are some of the basic skills that are highly demanded by majority of internet businesses. If you have one of these skills you can start to make money online by selling these skills and you will earn money immediately.

What if you don’t have these skills?
This is a question I have been asked again by people who are new to making money online. I respond to this question by one word ‘LEARN’ I was also stuck in a rut when I was starting, lucky I was good in writing ….am still writing …writing is one of easiest skills you can learn and make money online with this skill. For me writing was a hobby and somewhat inherent and I have since managed to earn a living from this hobby. I also took time to learn on my own a number of skills: HTML, CSS , PHP, WordPress, Internet Marketing and blogging to make money.

Where do you sell these Skills?
There are a number of platforms that you can use to make money online by selling the skills. The platforms are the best place to start making money online. The best place I started from was Freelancing platforms that would then turn to be ‘not so good’ I eventually did it my own way. I started on two major freelancing platforms: Elance and Odesk. I worked there for clients and I would sell WordPress skills and writing as the major specialties that I used to make money or if you like earn a living!

Benefits of Starting to Make Money Online by selling Services
Selling services to other businesses is the best way to make money online as a newbie for the following reasons:
o   You get immediate money as oppose to investing in a blog that you have to wait for profits. If you have the money investing in a good website is a good place to start.
o   It offer you an opportunity to learn how to make an online business work
o   You learn a lifetime skills of making choices, personal time management and practical business management.

If you are looking for an easy way to start making money online, I suggest you first start by selling services to other businesses. You can reach me through my LinkedIN profile for further guidance


1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete