Saturday 22 June 2013

Unemployed Youths in Kenya Should Take the Opportunity to Make Money Online: Follow My Story



With skyrocketing rate of unemployment in Kenya, I have watched many young, educated and brainy Kenyan youths lose hope and become desperate. For me, desperation is a choice, you have to take up the mantel and do what you can do to avoid being stuck in a rut. 

This happened to me when I graduated from college a few years back. I decided to venture on making money online and I have never complained or regretted. You too can make money online, follow the tips I share here on this blog and you will find making money online to be very easy.

 I was shocked to read a story of a guy who graduated four years back and turned to crime. The Graduate Gangster on Standard Newspaper. I believe there so many things you can do online to make money that you don’t have to get into crime. With a BA in Economics, I would expect the guy to be far much better in making money and being an entrepreneur online than people like us who barely survived many retakes in Campus. 

Falling to crime can never be a justifiable reason no matter what challenges you have in life. You should from a personal resolve to earn a living in a straight way and forget that you even went to the Uni, if the opportunity is not forthcoming, do what you can to make money but stay away from crime.

I believe in making a difference and you too should make the difference in your life. I have formed a resolution to help anyone who is seeking to know how to make money online and I hope it will be the best way to give back to my community.

1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete