Sunday 23 June 2013

How I Made First $ Dollar Online: Inspiring Story to Get you Started !

One of the most common questions that people I talk to about making money online ask is ‘How did you make your first dollar online?’ This is a long story that would take me several blogs to narrate; I will however simplify it here for anyone who wants to know how I made my first dollar online.

Desperate time call for Desperate Measures 
It was a time that I needed to make money badly and I had no other way to make money than to try making money online. Someone had told me about making money online, just like I am sharing my experience with you BUT I decided to take action. Remember how I wrote about taking action by overcoming procrastination.
 I must note that those days making money online in Kenya was seen as a SCAM in Kenya and no one would believe it. Most of my peers thought I was slowly losing my marbles! I have since proven beyond their reproof that it is possible to make money and earn a living online.
How I started: My first Pay Check of $30 Online
I started by selling my writing service on Odesk after creating what I regard today as a basic minimum shoddy profile. What I had done was creating a profile and scoring 100% all the English tests on Odesk. This gave me a leverage to ask clients for writing jobs.

I immediately got a client within my second day after 5 bids. I concentrated on giving the job my best and I earned a five star feedback within 48 hours of opening my account. This felt great and I was set to making more money online using Odesk. 
I still remember this first pay check and looking back I wonder why it took me longer to take action. I have since seen thousands of dollars come through and I look back with a smile on how easy it is to make money online, earn a living, only if you know how to do it.
Get in Touch with me if you want to start making money online for more tips and free coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment